Seen as its the new year and a lot of people try to make a commitment/ resolution to be more healthy, I thought this would be a great time to write a post about the benefits of regular exercise.
Image taken from this website.
- It can cut your risk of serious illness like; heart disease, diabetes dementia, cancer and more.
- Exercise stimulates various brain chemicals that can leave you feeling happier.
- Exercise can also help you become more relaxed and alleviates anxiety.
- Try working out outdoors as this will also give you your daily boost of vitamin d.
- Sharpens memory and boosts brain power.
- Obviously keeping fit also keeps your weight under control, builds muscle and strengthens bones.
After reading these benefits I hope this helps you get motivated. My favourite form of exercise has to be Yoga but what is yours?