A damp face cloth along with your usual cleanser, rubbing gently at the skin.
A face scrub. Use circular motions all over the face and neck and then rinse off.
Body brushing. Using a dry body brush, brush your entire body in upward strokes.
Exfoliating gloves along with your usual shower gel, gently scrub your body whilst in the bath or shower.
Body scrub. You can also purchase a body scrub, these are more abrasive than facial scrubs. Again, simply scrub your body whilst in the bath or shower.
Benefits of exfoliating
- Exfoliating will remove any dead skin cells, revealing fresher skin underneath.
- Scrubbing the skin stimulates circulation, bringing oxygen to the skin for a healthy glow.
- Exfoliating will encourage cells to heal and renew, leaving smoother, healthy skin.
- Exfoliating helps to unclog pores.
- Removing dead skin cells can help with discolouration.
- Keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay.