Some time ago I bought two types of massager. The first is this face massager from The Body Shop (rrp £6).
The second is this body brush from Boots Botanics range (rrp £6). Sadly I can no-longer find this on their website.
How to use
· I use this once or twice a day after cleansing but before toning.
· I use up and down movements across my cheeks, forehead, under my chin and neck.
· I also use very fast, vigorous movements because I find this gives me more benefits (these are listed below).
· Starting from the feet and working upwards, I dry brush my whole body using firm upward strokes (towards the heart).
Benefits of massage
· Improves blood circulation.
· Improves the lymphatic system.
Improving both of these will;
· Help firm the skin.
· Help fine lines and wrinkles appear less noticeable.
· Helps the skin look younger.
· Relaxes the muscles.
· Gives skin a healthy, natural glow.
· In order to notice the benefits of both of these, they need to be used on a regular basis. I have been using them regularly for a few weeks now and I have noticed some improvements. My skin feels firmer and the fine ‘laughter’ lines I have look less noticeable. Also after I have finished using them I find my skin feels a little ‘tingly’ and more ‘plump’.
I will definitely continue using these and I also recommend them to everyone to help improve their skin overall.
What do you guys think? Have you tried these before? What have you heard about these types of D-I-Y massagers? Let me know...